Networking Breakfast Oct. 4: Guest Speaker Scott Hansen
End your week on a high note at our October 4th Breakfast Networking Event in Schaumburg. Meet with like minded business owners in your area and tell people about your business. Enjoy a light breakfast provided by the Northwest Business Network. And gain insightful knowledge about growing your business from a nationally known speaker and writer, Scott Hansen.
Closing More Sales & Increasing Revenue
The (4) Step Formula for Converting Prospects into Clients
We are super excited to have Scott Hansen speak at our October 4 event. Coming straight off his appearance on “Market Overdrive” on WGN radio, Scott will be sharing ideas to hep any business owner close more sales and increase revenues.
- How to position your business to crush your competition
- A 4 step sales process to dramatically double your revenue
- A bullet proof way to set goals that inspire and motivate you
- Easy way to handle objections
- Powerful questions to help you close more business
Scott’s work has been seen on: ABC, NBC, FOX, WCKG, WGN, Business Innovators, INC.com, and Entrepreneur Magazine. He’s a two-time best selling author, nationally recognized speaker, and top podcast host. Six Figure Coach magazine has labeled Scott as one of the top business strategists in the country to follow.
We look forward to you joining us for breakfast, networking, and an opportunity to grow your business.
Date And Time
Friday, October 4, 2019
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
Schaumburg Township District Library
130 S. Roselle Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60193 (View Map)
To attend, grab a free ticket on Eventbrite (use promo code ‘FREE123’, minus the quotes):
* Tickets at the door are $25. Promo code for getting a free ticket through Eventbrite is FREE123
* Bring plenty of business cards!