Video Recording: Rich Austin on Negotiation Strategy
Talk: Modern Day Negotiation: Do You Sell or Negotiate?
This negotiation session is designed for sales executives and professionals aiming to “level up” their negotiation game. Participants will learn to use a repeatable, scalable, and proven sales methodology to conduct stronger negotiations.
Participants will learn:
- The 3 types of buyers and how you can earn their trust virtually
- Techniques to combat the most common objections and shorten your sales cycle
- Eight sources of negotiating leverage and where you’ve been falling short
- How to properly prepare for your next negotiation with a 3-step concession plan
- Advanced questioning techniques to uncover information, commitment, and must-fix pain
Bring your toughest negotiation and selling situations – we will leave time for Q&A to tackle your specific stalls, objections, and roadblocks and help you navigate forward.
Recorded: January 8, 2021
Rich Austin is a partner at Corporate Strategies and Solutions, a Sandler Training Center. Sandler Training is a global sales training and leadership consulting firm that supports CEOs, Business Owners, Presidents, Directors of Non-Profits and their teams; the goal is to optimize existing sales and leadership processes by helping clients adopt a counter-intuitive methodology for leveraging psychology, communication, and business generation.
Rich is a multi-award winning sought after speaker on the topics of Sales, Leadership, Negotiation, Business Culture, Leveraging Technology in Sales, and Personality Profiles; he has worked with hundreds of companies and thousands of people to authentically refine their approach to selling and leading. Rich’s goal in working with his clients are simple: 1) Develop Equal Business Stature 2) Get to the truth as soon as possible.